Monday, May 14, 2012

Music Monday #1

I thought that one way to keep my posts up a bit would be to have something that I do every week.  Sometimes I don't have time to write a whole post and as I usually make then pretty long when I'm telling about a particular topic it can take some time to write and edit.

So I thought that I might include a 'Music Monday' post every week, in it I will post a song that I like.  It might be one from the past or one I have just recently heard.  I will try and include some from Korea (but I'm not really a big K-pop fan as I grew up listening to Rock and Punk so its not really my thing) if I find something I think is worth sharing.  It may just be for the weirdness factor.

Anyway this week's song is from one of my favourite bands of all times. Bad Religion  - its hard to chose one song as this group has been around for over thirty years doing their punk thing.  I have so many favourites from over the years but I chose this one because it always makes me smile.

Bad Religion - Generator
(Warning - there is some profanity in this video - its a punk song so don't watch it if you don't like that kind of language)



No comments:

Post a Comment