Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday #10

Music Monday this week is another blast from the past.  It's nice to revisit songs that I have liked over the years.  This one is a bit outside of my usual fare - I never really went for the post-rock stuff but despite that Linkin Park have always intrigued me.  I think its' the energy and passion that their music seems to imbue - it always seems so lively.  I used to have one of their first Cd's in my car back home and found it great driving music.

So this is Music Monday Ten and I think it has been a great way for me to make sure that I am visiting my blog every week - I have been posting more but it's still a bit haphazard.  Hopefully I will keep thinking of things to share and hopefully people will find some of it useful.  Remember to post a comment if you like anything or just want to say hello, it's great to hear from you all and I appreciate your time.

Linkin Park - In The End


No comments:

Post a Comment