Friday, August 24, 2012

Website Highlight #2 - koreaBANG

I found another cool website that I wanted to share with you.  It's called koreaBANG and its a media information site.  The full name is koreaBANG - Hot Internet stories, pictures and videos in Korea and it is apparently in association with another similar site called chinaSMACK (which I'm guessing has news and media from China).

So it's an English site but based on Korea and aims to bring any trending articles, viral videos or other such media from Korea to the English world.

The actual website is http://www.koreabang.com/ and I have put a permanent link in my list of useful sites on the side of the blog.

Check it out - it has lots of interesting articles and things if you are living in Korea or even just interested in visiting or just interested in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment